Fall Outfit of the Day

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

So, it's fall time, you bought a blanket scarf because they looked adorable on Pinterest and then you get it in the mail and its huge. And I mean HUGE! This is exactly what happened to me. I ordered my blanket scarf online last year from Aerie after seeing how great they looked on so many people. The only issue with it was the size. I didn't realize how big it actually would be. Since the scarf is so bulky, I have been having the hardest time trying to figure out how to wear it. After watching a few YouTube videos, I decided to try this way. I folded the scarf in half to make a triangle. Then, I wrapped the scarf around my shoulders like a shawl, with the point going over my back. Lastly, I used a simple black belt to emphasize my waist.




I'm still looking for a way to make this work as an actual scarf! If you have any ideas, let me know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)