Paris Please

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Seeing that I'm attempting to create a fashion blog, I thought it would be wrong if I didn't mention my recent trip to Paris!!! I went to Paris last week with the fashion department in my school and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE! Between eating delicious crepes and macaroons, we visited a fashion school, went to the Louvre and a fashion museum, went to mass at Notre Dame, visited with a fashion designer and learned about fur, went to Versailles, saw a show at Moulin Rouge and did pretty much every tourist thing imaginable plus shopping….LOTS of shopping!
Paris has the cutest cafes and yummiest desserts! Who knew you could order macaroons at McDonalds?! We stumbled across a juice bar while we were lost one day and I'm so glad we did. It's called Vegalia Juice and they have everything from energy juices to hangover juices. The best part is that it's so so so healthy!
I love the culture in Paris so much. People dress nicer and they're more relaxed than people over here in the U.S. The architecture in Paris is superb! I most definitly want to go back to Paris some day and if you haven't, I hope you get the chance to go as well…definitely eat a nutella banana crepe if you do! I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures…it was SO hard to narrow down! Au revoir!








 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)