2014 Grammys!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

As I'm sure all of you know the Grammy's were last night! This is my personal favorite award show and plus who doesn't love music? Being the fashion junkie that I am, I love seeing what the celebrities wear. Here are a few of my favorite looks from the night!


I would say my absolute favorite look of the night would be Taylor Swift! She showed up in a gorgeous gold Gucci dress with sheer sleeves. I thought this dress looked stunning on her and showed off her figure beautifully. We can't forget that it's not a Taylor Swift approved dress unless there's some sparkle on it! Surprisingly, the sparkle on her dress was actually chain linked metal! It would be terrible if I failed to mention her amazing makeup look. She had a a lighter smokey eye than she normally wears, paired with a soft pink lip. I thought these colors made her features pop and her skin look radiant. Lastly, I love how she kept her hair simple and jewelry minimal to make sure all eyes were on her dress!



Another dress I also loved was Ariana Grande's Dolce & Gabbana dress. I'm such a sucker for anything floral so her dress was bound to  be one of my favorites. Ariana is a big style icon for me and I  love how she never fails to look elegant and put together. Her dress was very 1950's inspired with an A-Line skirt, which is personally one of my favorite styles of dress. Ariana wore her classic half updo with makeup that was youthful and age appropriate. I love how she wore pale pink heels instead of black heels because this added focus to her beautiful dress!



 


We have all heard the phrase "express yourself through style" and there is no question, Katy Perry did just that last night at the Grammys! Katy showed up in a Valentino gown, complete with a tulle music note print skirt! Even though this isn't something you would catch me wearing I thought she rocked it and took a fashion risk without being really exotic. I really like how the top of the dress was plain so the emphasis was on the skirt. Katy had her hair pulled back into a sleek twisted updo which looked really nice. I was a big fan of her makeup look because similar to Taylor's and Ariana's, it wasn't very heavy and it highlighted her face and eyes extremely well!


 

*All pictures are from Google Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)